- 20ml gelatine
- 125ml cold water
- 125ml boiling water
- 450g cooked prawn tails
- 30ml lemon juice
- 30ml chopped onion
- 60ml chopped celery
- 10ml chopped dill
- 180ml good-quality mayonnaise
- 125ml cream, whipped
- extra cooked prawns for garnishing
- Sprinkle gelatine over the cold water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Put the prawns in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add in the lemon juice, onion, celery, dill and mayonnaise. Process until smooth.
- With the machine running, pour in the dissolved gelatine.
- Add in the cream and pulse to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into 3 small or 1 large loaf pan that has been oiled and lined with cling wrap. Put in the fridge to set.
- Unmould and serve garnished with prawns.