Yield: 6 – 8 rolls
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup potato flakes
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1 stick butter, softened
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Put the flour, yeast, salt and potato flakes into the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached.
- Add egg, milk and butter and turn on low. Mix until a dough forms, continue kneading the dough until it’s smooth and elastic.
- Put the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover and rest in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- Punch down the dough and form into 8 rolls.
- Place on a baking sheet and let rise a second time until doubled in size.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.