- 5 Plums
- 50g corn flour
- 250g cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 100g sugar
- pinch baking powder
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- Castor sugar
- Remove the stones from the plums and cut into halves or quarters.
- Butter a dish and place the plums into it – cut side up.
- Whisk the eggs, cream and sugar together.
- Add in the corn flour and baking powder and continue whisking to form a smooth, sweet batter.
- Pour over the plums and bake at 180ºC for 15 – 20 minutes until golden – remove from the oven and sprinkle with castor sugar – serve with cream