- 5 – 6 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- Kalamta olives
- 1 tub feta cheese, drained
- Fresh rocket
- Dried oreganum
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Butter for brushing
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Butter a baking tray and lay two sheets of phyllo pastry on the sheet, brushing each sheet with butter
- Sprinkle parmesan, crumbled feta, tomatoes, olives and oreganum over pastry
- Add another layer or two of pastry, brushing each sheet
- Repeat the process of sprinkling the ingredients and adding layers of pastry.
- Top the whole pizza with the last of the parmesan, feta, tomatoes, olives and oreganum
- Season with salt and pepper
- Score the pastry to make it easier to cut when cooked, and bake for 10 – 15 mins.
- Serve with fresh rocket and a drizzle of olive oil.