Pesto Potato Salad
Add a touch of Italian flavour to your traditional potato salad with home-made pesto, perfect for a lazy Sunday lunch
- 1kg Baby Potatoes
- 250ml Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 375ml Basil Leaves
- 80-100ml Olive Oil
- 5ml Chopped Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 50g Pine Nuts
- Wash the potatoes and put them in a pot with water
- Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes
- Put the pot into the Wonderbag and seal tightly
- Set aside for 4 hours or overnight
- Remove from the bag and drain.
- Put the basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan if a food processor and pulse twice.
- With the machine running, add in the olive oil to form a smooth paste.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cut the potatoes in half and mix with the pesto while still warm.
- Season well and serve