Yield: 2 servings
- ½ of 454 gram package of store bought pizza dough
- ½ cup of basil pesto
- 1 pint of Campari style tomatoes, small ripe tomatoes halved
- 4 ounces of shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and a large pizza stone, turn on your convection fan if you have one.
- Divide the dough ball in half. Dust each piece and the work surface with flour and roll each piece out evenly and prick it evenly with a fork then transfer it to the stone in the oven. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the pizza dough, smear on the pesto and decorate with the cherry tomato halves. Finish with shavings of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake just long enough to warm everything through, just another few minutes.
- Repeat with the other dough. Slice and share.