- ¼ cup (60 ml) smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup (120 ml) butter + extra for greasing baking dish
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla
- ½ cup (120 ml) cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) sugar
- ¾ cup (180 ml) flour
- ¼ teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- Add peanut butter to a small microwave-proof bowl and melt in the microwave. Set aside.
- Add butter to a large microwave-proof bowl and melt in the microwave. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cocoa, melted butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pour mixture into a greased microwave-proof baking dish. Drizzle melted peanut butter on top and use a butter knife to swirl a pattern on top with the peanut butter. Microwave on medium-high for 7-8 minutes. Let cool.