Pasta With Ricotta and Prosciutto
- 200g wide pasta or rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ¾ cup (150g) ricotta
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- 6 slices prosciutto, torn
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan to keep warm.
- Return the pan to the heat and add the oil, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute. Return the pasta to the pan and toss to coat.
- Place pasta on serving plates and top with the ricotta, basil and prosciutto.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.