This amount makes plenty for 6 people; keep the leftovers in the fridge.
- 1 handful of parsley leaves
- Grated zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp of capers, rinsed
- 60ml olive oil
- Black pepper
- Put the parsley, lemon zest, garlic, and capers into a food processor and whiz until it is all nice and finely chopped.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil, add more oil if you want it a bit more runny.
- Check the seasoning; it might not need salt, as the capers can be salty. Cook the fish as in recipe number 3.
- As soon as the fish is cooked, pop it on a plate and drizzle some salsa verde on top
- NOTE Salsa verde also keeps in the fridge for weeks.
- NOTE Is also fab with pasta, but is excellent with a steak, or a lamb chop, or even a pan-fried chicken breast.