Chalk paint is any crafters addiction; with its multiple uses on various surfaces, it makes it hard not use. This week on Show Me How, Gloria Bastos is joined by Sofia da Cunha of O’Grady’s Paint. She will show us the versatile uses of this product on wood, ceramics and fabric. She will teach us various techniques such as painting on different surfaces, distressing, creating texture and so much more!
Painted Fabric Cushion
By Sofia da Cunha
Click on the links below to view the various instruction templates
- Fabric Cushion cover and inner
- Paint brush
- Round stencil brush
- O’Grady’s Antique Liquid Wax
- O’Grady’s Chalk Craft paint in Blazing Berry and Antique White
- Step 1: You can paint the cushion cover with the inner inside. Start by dipping your brush in water and then straight into your Chalk Craft Blazing Berry paint.
- Step 2: Start painting the cushion, dipping the brush back into the water whenever you need more paint on the brush.
- Step 3: Once you have painted the entire cushion cover, allow it to dry completely. Place your stencil in the middle of the cushion cover. Using your stencil brush, apply the paint onto the stencil. Use your other hand to hold the stencil firmly on the fabric, to prevent paint from going underneath the stencil and smudging your work.
- Step 4: Gently remove stencil and leave the paint to dry. Your cushion is now ready to be used.
Take a closer look
Final Tiles Gallery id=35 does not exist