Oven roasted potatoes with leeks and hazelnuts
- 6 large potatoes, quartered lengthways
- ½ cup of hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 50g butter, cut into chunks
- 6 baby leeks, washed, trimmed and cut lengthways into strips
- 1 large sprig rosemary, leaves picked
In a roasting dish, mix the potatoes with the leeks, hazelnuts, garlic and rosemary leaves.
Season with salt and pepper and toss well to ensure the potatoes are coated.
Dot the top of the potatoes with the butter and roast at 180°C for about 40 minutes.