- 1 whole chicken, split into wings, breasts,
thighs, and drumsticks
- 1 cup (240 ml) buttermilk
- 2 cups (480 ml) breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) smoked paprika
- ½ tablespoon (7.5 ml) celery salt
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) salt
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) pepper
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) canola oil
- Preheat oven to 475 F (245 C).
- Add chicken pieces to a bowl. Pour buttermilk over top. Toss to coat.
- To a plastic freezer bag, add breadcrumbs, smoked paprika, celery salt, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine. Add chicken pieces to bag and shake to coat. Place breaded chicken onto a greased baking tray. Drizzle canola oil over top of chicken. Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning once halfway.
- Remove from oven.