Easy, Moderate, Complex
Yields: 6 popsicles
- 1 cup cream (250 ml)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup honey (125 ml)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 ml)
- 1 cup orange juice (250 ml) (about 3 oranges)
- Zests of 1 orange
- In a bowl, beat the cream with a whisk until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Add honey and vanilla extract and continue beating until firm peaks form.
- Combine the egg whites mixture to the cream; add the orange juice and zest.
- Using a popsicle mold or wax paper cups fill molds and insert popsicle stick. Place in freezer overnight and serve.