On The Beach – Terms & Conditions
- The competition is run by DGB PTY Ltd (“DGB”) and The Home Channel and is open to all members of the public who are 18 years of age or older and resident in South Africa except for the employees and their immediate families of DGB and The Home Channel, their advertising and promotion agencies. DGB’s and The Home Channel’s associated companies and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- DGB and The Home Channel reserve the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner of the Competition in order to verify their eligibility.
- The rules may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the competition, and will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of DGB and The Home Channel. Participation by the entrants constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- The competition begins on 22 November 2011 and will end on the 19 February 2012.
- The prize is a 4 night stay at The Beach House at The Plettenberg Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis subject to availability, valid from end March 2012 to 15 December 2012. The prize is for two people sharing and includes domestic flights and car hire.
- Entry Mechanics include the following: To enter to win, entrants must SMS their name and answer of the following question to 33811. ‘What is the name of the wine that is sponsoring the TV program “On The Beach”? Alternatively entrants can submit their name, email address and answer via the beachhouse facebook page. (www.facebook.com/thebeachhousewines).
- The winner will be selected by means of a random draw that will be conducted by an independent auditor appointed by DGB and The Home Channel. The draw will take place on or before 5 March 2012. The winners will be contacted telephonically.
- DGB and The Home Channel reserve the right to make media announcements and/or publish the names and photographs of Winner/s, provided that a Winner/s may elect to expressly/in writing decline this.
- All entrants and winners indemnify DGB and The Home Channel, their associated and subsidiary companies, and their directors, officers, and employees and agents, against any and all claims or any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.