- 375ml couscous
- 375ml chicken stock
- Pinch of salt
- 75g roasted pistachios
- 100ml roasted flaked almonds
- Chopped coriander
- Bring the stock up to the boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Pour the couscous into the stock and stir.
- Cover the pot with a tight fitting lid and remove from the heat.
- Leave the grains to swell and absorb moisture.
- Use a fork to fluff up the grains.
- Add the almonds, pistachios, reserving some to garnish.
- Add the chopped coriander.
- Stir well to combine and garnish with nuts.