- 1 cup (240ml) millet
- 4 cups (1L) almond milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup (60ml) pistachios
- ¼ cup (60ml) raisins
- ¼ teaspoon (2ml) cinnamon
- ¼ cup (60ml) raspberries
- ½ banana, sliced
- Add millet to a saucepan and toast a few minutes until it starts to pop.
- Pour in almond milk and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and add pumpkin seeds, pistachios, and raisins.
- Add cinnamon and stir.
- Heat until milk is absorbed and millet is cooked, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Top with raspberries and sliced banana.