- 10 lamb rib chops
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 3 tbs mint jelly
- Handful mixed fresh herbs, oregano and rosemary
- 2 tbs fresh mint (if available)
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tsps paprika
- 1 tbs Ina Paarman lemon and rosemary seasoning
- Coarse salt and pepper
- Blend all the ingredients together in a liquidiser until herbs are chopped.
- Pour over chops and marinate for at least a few hours if possible.
- Preheat a grilling pan to very high heat. Grill the chops until crispy and cooked through, brushing all the time with the marinade.
- Serve with potato wedges and a salad.
© sharon glass 2012 | For more recipes: www.sharonglass.co.za