Recipe by Matt Wilkinson
Makes: 10 | Prep Time: 10 mins plus freezing | Skill Level: 1 (Easy)
- 4 medium mangoes
- 270 ml coconut cream (or vanilla yoghurt or plain yoghurt)
- 1 tsp honey
- Peel the mangoes and remove the flesh from the seeds.
- Discard skin and seeds, and roughly chop the mango flesh.
- Put the mango with the coconut cream and honey into a food processor or blender and blitz to a smooth purée.
- Pour immediately into a popsicle tray, insert a lollipop stick into each and freeze overnight.
- The quantity and flavour can vary depending on what’s growing in your garden (or what you picked from the neighbours’ tree). Peaches and nectarines, pineapples and summer berries all work well. Adjust the coconut cream so that you have a ratio of 50/50 fruit to coconut cream.