- 4 skinless chicken breasts on the bone (supreme)
- 4tbsp runny honey
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 3 cloves of grated garlic
- 2tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices
- 1 bunch of rosemary
- 700g baby new potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To serve: fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix together in a bowl, the honey, dijon, grated garlic, cracked black pepper and the lemon juice and zest. Score the chicken breasts 3 or 4 times and rub in the marinade. Make sure you get it into the cracks. Place the chicken into a bowl and pour on the marinade. Clingfilm and place into the fridge for up to 2 hours.
- The next day, mix together the bunch of rosemary and the sliced lemons.
- Place them onto the bottom of a roasting tray, like a messy carpet. Put the potatoes on top and settle the chicken breasts into the mix. Place the tray into a pre-heated oven at 200°C and roast for 30-35 minutes, until the potatoes and the chicken are cooked. Cover with foil and let everything rest for 10-15 minutes. Scatter the chopped parsley on top.