- 12 – 16 chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds – for the end
- Cut the chicken wings into 2 pieces (with a bone in each)
- Place in a bowl and add the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and sugar, toss to mix and leave to marinade for 2 or 3 hours if possible (if you have just a half an hour, that will be fine).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Spread the wings and all the marinade out in a single layer on an oven tray and cook in the preheated oven for 18 – 22 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer to plates or bowls, sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and allow to cool slightly before serving.