Recipe by Chef Ted Reader
- 4 racks St. Louis cut side ribs, trimmed and membrane removed
- 1 cup Ted’s World Famous BBQ Bone Dust™ BBQ Seasoning
- ½ cup TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- ½ cup Ted’s World Famous BBQ Crazy Canuck Sticky Chicken and Rib Sauce
- TABASCO® Chipotle Spritz
- 1 Empty spray bottle
- 2/3 cup TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- 1 cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- In a spray bottle, combine TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, apple juice and Jack Daniel’s. Gently shake to mix and set aside. Makes about 2 2/3 cups.
- Preheat smoker as per manufacturer’s instructions. Rub both sides of the ribs with Bone Dust™, pressing firmly so the rub adheres. Smoke ribs at 180-220ºF for 4-5 hours, spritzing regularly with the TABASCO® Chipotle Spritz until the ribs are fully cooked and the bones can wiggle easily from the meat. Remove ribs from smoker.
- Preheat your grill to medium, approximately 350-400ºF. In a bowl, combine TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, maple syrup and Crazy Canuck. Place ribs on warmed grill for 4-5 minutes per side, basting with BBQ sauce mixture until the ribs are lightly charred, tender and sticky. Serve immediately. Serves 8.