- 2 x 650g small chickens
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 12 cloves garlic, skin on
- 12 springs thyme
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Place the chickens in a baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Place 2 lemon wedges, 3 cloves of garlic and 3 sprigs of thyme in the cavity of each chicken.
- Place the remaining lemon, garlic and thyme in the baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 25–30 minutes or until chickens are cooked through.
- Serve with roasted vegetables or a simple salad.