- 1kg lamb knuckles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon ginger
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- 2 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon Rajah medium curry powder
- 1 TablespoonMasala
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Olive Oil
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- Fresh white bread with a crispy crust to serve
- Brown onions, add meat, curry powder and masala and fry until browned. Add water to cover, garlic and ginger and bring to water to boil.
- Add tomato paste, sugar and potatoes and season to taste.
- Lower heat and simmer gently until lamb is tender.
- Halve loaf of crusty bread and remove inside. Spoon curry into bread.