- 12 round gow gee wrappers
- 50g butter, melted
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster (superfine) sugar
- ½ cup (160g) strawberry jam
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream, whipped
- raspberries or strawberries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Brush the wrappers with butter and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Place in shallow patty tins, buttered-side up, and bake for 6 minutes or until golden.
- Cool in tin.
- Fill the tart shells with jam and whipped cream and top with raspberries or a slice of strawberry to serve.