Individual Seafood Parcels
- 500g fresh linefish
- 160g shelled prawns
- ½ packet button mushrooms, sliced
- 250ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 250ml fresh cream
- 1 packet white onion soup(dry)
- 2 leeks, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh herbs: dill, flat leaf parsley
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 1 roll phyllo pastry
- 80g butter
- 1 lemon, watercress, for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 200’C
- Cut fish into large bite sized cubes and place into a bowl with the prawns, mushrooms, yoghurt, cream, soup, leeks and herbs.
- Seasonwith salt and pepper and mix until all the ingredients are coated.
- Place the mixture into 4x large individual oven-proof bowls or 1 large dish.
- Cut the phyllo into thick strips using scissors and brush with the melted butter.
- Place in a wavy fashion on top of the fish mixture, covering the entire surface.
- Sprinkle white sesame seeds on the phyllo and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
- To serve, put a mound of fresh watercress in the centre of the baked parcel.
- Finish off by placing a slice of lemon into an empty seashell (available from craft stores if you have none available) on top of the watercress.