Herb Crusted Beef Fillet
- 1 beef fillet trimmed and cleaned
- Olive oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
- 60ml Dijon mustard
- 250ml chopped mixed herbs
- Clean and trim the fillet and tie it into a neat shape, securing with string.
- Heat some olive oil in a roasting pan and brown the fillet well all over.
- Remove and cool slightly.
- Spread the mustard all over the fillet and roll in the chopped herbs.
- Place in a roasting pan and roast at 200C for 20-30 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and cover with foil for about 10 minutes before slicing.