- 300ml cake flour
- 700ml wholewheat flour
- 150ml oat bran or digestive bran
- 200ml mixed seeds
- 7.5ml salt
- 1 ½ sachets instant yeast
- 500ml warm water
- 60ml sunflower oil
- 60ml honey
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Prepare 12-15 muffin tins with Spray and Cook. Sprinkle some seeds into each cup.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix the moist ingredients together and then add to the dry ones. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins, heaping and smoothing the tops. Brush with a little oil. Then sprinkle with some more seeds. Leave to rise for half an hour before baking.
- Place in oven and immediately reduce temperature to 180°C. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from tins when cool.
© sharon glass 2012 | For more recipes: www.sharonglass.co.za