- 4 Sea Harvest Hake Fillets 800 g
- 1 tbsp (15ml) Seasoning – cayenne pepper
- 2 cups (500ml) Béchamel sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic, crushed
- Coriander, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Breadcrumbs
- Olive oil, drizzle
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Season the Hake Fillets. Sear in a hot griddle pan and set aside.
- Tightly pack the seared fillets in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle cayenne pepper.
- Cover the fish with the béchamel sauce and top with the garlic and coriander.
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked.