- 1 x 200g packet of Tennis Biscuits
- 1 x 840g can Guava Halves, drained but keep the syrup
- 1 x 360g can caramelized condensed milk
- 375ml water
- 1 x 80g Raspberry jelly
- 250ml Cream
- Slab of plain chocolate – dark or milk – for decorating
- Berries – frozen or fresh for decorating
Dip Tennis Biscuits into guava syrup and lie overlapping on a base of a square or rectangular dish.
Pour remaining syrup over the biscuits
Combined caramelized condensed milk and 250ml water.
Whisk over low heat until caramel has melted.
Add jelly powder and remaining water.
Remove pips from Guavas and dice them.
Add to the jelly mixture.
Leave to cool.
Whip cream until stiff and fold into jelly and guava mixture.
Pour over biscuits and refrigerate until set.
Decorate with fresh berries and chocolate curls
Download Recipes