TOTAL TIME:40 min
- The best seasonal fresh vegetables you can find, such as eggplant, peppers, onions, chiles, andradicchio
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Emeril’s ESSENCE Creole Seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Cut all the vegetables into similar sizes and toss liberally with olive oil, salt, and pepper, in a bowl.
- Place the dressed vegetables on the grill and/or in a vegetable grill pan and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning as needed, until desired doneness.
- Remove the grilled vegetables to a serving platter and serve warm.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.