Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 3 mins | Skill Level: 1 (Easy)
- 16 large (U6) king prawns
- Salt and Pepper
- 1⁄4 clove garlic, crushed
- 20 ml chardonnay vinegar
- 80 ml olive oil,
- plus a little extra
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped oregano
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 2 limes, cut in half
- Pre-heat a grill pan over a high heat.
- Split each prawn down the centre of the back and open out, leaving the head and tail intact.
- Place the garlic, vinegar, olive oil, lemon zest and juice in a bowl and mix together. Add the oregano, parsley and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the prawns with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place shell side down in a roasting pan. Grill under a very hot grill for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and place on a serving plate.
- To serve, spoon the dressing over the top and place the lime halves alongside.