Grilled Feta Greek Salad
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced lengthways
- 4 small vine-ripened tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (150g) pitted mixed olives
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup mint leaves
- ¾ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 200g firm feta, thickly sliced
- olive oil, for brushing
- honey dressing
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper.
- Divide the cucumber, tomato, olives, onion, mint and parsley between serving plates. Brush the feta with oil.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the feta for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Place on top of the salad.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad to serve.