- 1/2 chicken
- 2 lemons, zested & juiced
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp Chervil, chopped
- 1 tbsp Tarragon chopped
- 2 tbsp Flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 red pepper
- 1 Clove garlic
- 100g butter
- Place the red pepper onto the grill and blacken on all sides.
- Peel off the skin and discard.
- Blend the pepper with the butter, lemon zest and juice, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Reserve in a cool place.
- Joint the chicken, drizzle with olive oil, squeeze of lemon juice and a little zest.
- Sprinkle with salt, add a few turns of pepper and the paprika. BBQ the chook.
- To serve, spoon 1 large dollop of bell pepper butter over the hot chicken.