- 1 pound (450 g) green beans
- ¼ cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Trim stems of beans and toss in a pot of salted, boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water.
- For the vinaigrette, add extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper to a jar. Put on jar lid and shake to combine. Shake excess water off beans and add to bowl with vinaigrette.