Greek-inspired Lamb Meatballs
- ⅓ cup (65g) couscous
- ⅔ cup (160ml) chicken stock
- 300g lamb mince (ground lamb)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 80g feta, coarsely chopped
- flatbread, hummus, baby spinach leaves, mint leaves and halved cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Place the couscous in a bowl and pour over the hot stock. Cover with plastic wrap and stand until the stock has been absorbed.
- Combine the couscous, mince, honey, rind, rosemary, salt and pepper and mix well. Stir in the feta.
- Shape the mixture into ⅓-cup flat patties.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the patties and cook for 4–5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- To serve, place flatbread on serving plates and spread with hummus.
- Top with spinach, mint, tomato and the meatballs.