Join Nic as he shares some of his Grandma’s Secrets as he prepares Grandma’s Polenta and Ossobuco.
- 1 box instant polenta
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- ½ (one half) teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Make the polenta according to manufacturer’s directions.
- When the polenta is almost cooked through, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Parmesan, Mascarpone, and pepper.
Serve along your favorite dish.
An alternative way to serve this polenta is pour it on top of a well greased baking sheet, until it cools off and hardens. Then cut it in squates or triangles or any other shape you wish. Brush the cold polenta pieces with olive oil . The polenta pieces can be barbecued, sautéed, broiled, or roasted. Each of the various cooking techniques will present you with a different flavor alternative