Gourmet Salmon fish and chips
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 pieces of salmon fillet 150 – 200g each
- ½ table spoon of chopped fresh dill
- 1 sliced red onion
- ½ table spoon of sesame oil
- 2 table spoons of vegetal oil
- 1 table spoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Crushed black pepper
- 1 kg of fresh/frozen French fries
- 1 table spoon of oil
During the cooking of the salmon, you can open up the Optigrill and spread more marinade on the fish.
Dry the fries very well with a towel or kitchen paper before starting the cooking.
- First pour the potatoes in the Actifry, add one Actify spoon of oil. (Fries can also be deep fried)
- Start the cooking for 35 minutes.
- Turn on the Optigrill on fish mode.
- Combine the dill, onion, sesame oil, vegetable oil, soy sauce salt and pepper and marinate the salmon.
- 15 minutes before the end of the fries cooking, grill the salmon until cooked to your liking.
- When the fries are ready add some salt and serve them with the salmon filet.
- Bon appetit.