Gourmet Mini Burgers with Decadent Dressings
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 600g of minced beef meat
- 3 table spoons of onions cut in dice and sautéed
- 3 table spoons of chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 2 or 3 spoons of bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Spices of your choice (optional)
- 12 small buns made with a Tefal Kitchen machine.
- Some lettuce leaves
- Some slices of tomatoes
- 50g of blue cheese
- 100g of crème fraiche
- South African Tomato chili jam
- BBQ sauce.
- 2 slices of Brie cheese
You can grill some vegetables as a garnish for your small burgers with Optigrill.
You can even make and freeze the patties in advance. You can cook your frozen patties with Optigrill.
- Mix together the mince, onion, parsely, breadcrumbs,egg and seasoning.
- To check if the seasoning is ok, cook a small quantity of the mix, for example with a Tefal pan.
- Shape the patties and keep in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Turn on the Optigrill on burger mode.
- Reduce the cream and blue cheese together in a small pot; season with some black pepper once the cheese has melted.
- When the Optigrill is ready to cook, grill the patties to your liking. You can spread some BBQ sauce on top of some patties during the cooking.
- Assemble burgers:
- One with Brie Cheese, tomato chili jam
- One with blue cheese sauce
- One with BBQ sauce