Good Morning Breakfast Wrap
- 6 eggs
- 100ml fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large wraps
- 160g smoked salmon
- Mixed lettuce
For the Garnish
- Salt, pepper
- 1 sheet greaseproof paper
- 1 lemon
- Baby beetroot sprouts
- For the scrambled eggs, melt butter in a large frying pan.
- While this is happening, mix the eggs with the cream and pour into a large frying pan when the butter has melted.
- Scramble the eggs gently until cooked but soft, and set aside for assembly.
- Lay the wrap open and add the fresh lettuce leaves, cooled scrambled eggs, and smoked salmon inside the wrap.
- Roll tightly from one side to the other (like pancakes)into a log shape keeping all the ingredients intact and slice at an angle.
- Top with fresh beetroot sprouts.
- Garnish with fresh chives and sliced lemons and write “good morning” on your grease proof paper which you have placed under the wrap, or directly onto the plate for added effect.