Goats cheese and smoked salmon
Makes 10 –12 parcels
- 1 packet phyllo pastry
- 250g goats cheese
- 100g smoked salmon trout
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Ground black pepper
- Melted butter
- 20g sesame seeds
- Mix the goats cheese and crumbled smoked trout together in a bowl. Add the lemon zest, juice and pepper to taste.
- Lay the phyllo pastry sheet out and brush with melted butter place a second sheet on top, brush with butter and add a third sheet.
- Cut the phyllo pastry into circles using a side plate as a template. Place a desert spoon of the mixture in the centre if each circle and pull the sides up, pressing them together and twisting slightly to form the parcel.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place in the centre of the oven at 180c and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a sweet dipping sauce.