Ginger-poached Chicken with Coriander Dressing
- 1½ cups (375ml) chicken stock
- 12 slices ginger
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 175g bunch broccolini, trimmed
- coriander dressing
- ⅓ cup (90g) tahini
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- To make the coriander dressing, place the tahini, water, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, coriander, parsley, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place stock, ginger and chicken in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 6 minutes then add the broccolini and cook for a further 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and broccolini is tender.
- Remove chicken from pan and slice.
- Place on serving plates with the broccolini and spoon over the coriander dressing.