Garlic Prawn Pasta
- 200g angel hair pasta or spaghetti
- 45g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon shredded lemon zest
- 12 green (raw) prawns (shrimp), peeled, cleaned and halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly torn
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain and keep warm.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the butter and oil and cook until the butter has melted.
- Add the garlic, chilli and zest and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the prawns are tender.
- Add the pasta, juice, parsley, salt and pepper to the pan and toss to combine.
- Serve with a simple green salad.