- 500ml flour
- 2ml salt
- 15ml olive oil
- 2-3XL eggs
- Place flour and salt in a food processor and mix for a few revolutions.
- Add oil and 2 eggs while motor is running, should the mix not be crumbly add some more egg, transfer flour onto surface and knead until soft dough is formed.
- Wrap in cling film and allow to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Using a pasta machine, work small pieces of dough through rollers until correct thickness is reached. Cut pasta into required shapes.
- Cook in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes and serve with a favourite sauce.