Make them in cups and eat them with spoons in the back seat of the car
- 125ml (½ cup) cake flour
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) baking powder
- 125ml (½ cup) sugar
- 45ml (3 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 90ml (⅓ cup) milk
- 90ml (⅓ cup) oil
- 50g pecan nuts, chopped
- 4 squares milk or dark chocolate
- 4 squares white chocolate
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and cocoa.
- Whisk in the eggs, then the milk and oil. Add the nuts and mix well to combine.
- Divide the batter between 4 paper or china cups or mugs. Using the back of a spoon, press a square of each chocolate into the middle of each cup.
- Cook 2 at a time in the microwave on full power for 2-3 minutes. Rather undercook than overcook.
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving. Or allow to cool, cover with foil and surprise your passengers with a gooey, delicious cup of joy to keep them quiet while you drive. Take lots of serviettes.