- 1 ready made pavlova
- 230g mascarpone cheese
- 45ml fresh cream
- 15ml sugar
- 5ml vanilla paste of essence
- Strawberries, blackberries to serve
- Fresh sprigs of mint
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 60ml fresh cream
- Whisk the mascarpone with fresh cream, sugar and vanilla until thick and fluffy.
- Gently place the pavlova on a serving plate.
- Spoon the mascarpone into the pavlova shell and spread the cream evenly.
- Top with strawberries and blackberries.
- Heat the fresh cream and add the chopped chocolate.
- Whisk until the chocolate has dissolved and forms a silky sauce.
- Leave to cool and then drizzle over the berries.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint.
- Assemble the pavlova just before serving to prevent it from becoming soggy.
- Mangoes, gooseberries and blueberries can be used instead of strawberries.