- 8 slices of Prosciutto ham
- 24 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 8 thick slices of room temperature camembert (or brie) cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220C (Gas Mark 7 / 425F).
- Lay the slices of prosciutto ham out in a single layer on a board and arrange 3 asparagus spears together across the centre of each one. Lay a slice of camembert cheese on top, season with a little salt and pepper and then wrap the prosciutto fairly tightly around each stack to give a secure little bundle.
- Arrange the bundles on a non-stick tray (or tray lined with parchment paper), brush the olive oil over and roast for 15 minutes until the prosciutto is crisp and the cheese has melted. Serve at once.