Asparagus and Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- 2-3 bunches asparagus
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 1 X 200g mini rosa tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh Lemon juice
- Coarse salt
- Black pepper
- 2-3 tbs grated parmesan
- lemon rind
- Blanch asparagus and peas for 2 minutes in boiling water. Plunge immediately into ice water. When cold remove and dry very well.
- Slice asparagus and peas down the centre lengthwise. Arrange on a platter.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, coarse salt and pepper. Decorate with the tomatoes. Scatter with parmesan and lemon rind just before serving.
- Decorate with lemon slices.