Parmesan and Rosemary Flatbreads
Makes 8 flatbreads
- 500ml (2 cups) flour
- 15ml (3 tsps) baking powder
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) salt
- 250ml (1 cup) grated parmesan (optional)
- 60ml (¼ cup) chopped rosemary
- 250ml (1 cup) boiling water
- 30ml (2 tbs) olive oil + extra for the pan
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Slowly pour in the water and olive oil and mix together to make a dough. If it is too sticky, add more flour. Divide the dough into 8 balls and roll each one out into a thin circle.
- Heat some olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry each flatbread on both sides until golden.
- Remove and set aside on a plate until ready to serve.