Ease of preparation: easy
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
The flesh of 1 avocado cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 pound (225 g) Snow Crab
- The juice of 1 to 2 limes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, carefully mix all the ingredients. Salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- The Snow Crab season in Quebec (Lower Saint-Lawrence and Gaspé) is in the Spring. If fresh Snow Crab is unavailable, you can choose frozen Snow Crab in sections, or use another variety of crab. It can also be substituted by lobster or shrimp.