Serrano Ham and Manchego Cheese with Walnut Dressing
- 2 slices Serrano ham (or Parma ham)
- 4 slices of Manchego cheese, or Parmesan cheese
- For the walnut dressing:
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 generous tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Shake all the dressing ingredients together in a jar with a screw-top lid.
- Drape a slice of Serrano ham and a couple of thin slices of Manchego cheese over the top of each opened potato.
- Drizzle with a teaspoon or two of the walnut dressing.